Lysa»Forums
Jeremiah Goerdt
208 posts / 1 project
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
Welcome to the Thunderd... I mean Lysa's Project Page
This is where all you fine people will come to talk about debuggery things and ask all the questions. Oh, and hopefully (no really) you will bring your feedback about how Lysa is broken, what you think should be done to improve it, and what you think is awesome.

Say hi and hang tight until Lysa is ready for use.

Thanks!
Mikkel
57 posts
So you're probably here to find some information about what I've done, what I am doing and what sort of person I am right? well... Good luck!
I see DWARF and ELF on the list and of course it's way down the line but, will there be PDB support at some point for all us, windows people?
Jeroen van Rijn
248 posts
A big ball of Wibbly-Wobbly, Timey-Wimey _stuff_
Indeed there will, Mikkel.
I'm beginning work on the Windows version this month.
Mikkel
57 posts
So you're probably here to find some information about what I've done, what I am doing and what sort of person I am right? well... Good luck!
Kelimion
Indeed there will, Mikkel.
I'm beginning work on the Windows version this month.

This month :o Even better :D
Simon Anciaux
1337 posts
If understood correctly, it's a lib. Will it be distributed as full sources or binaries + headers (or both)?
Will you (try to) provide integration in some editors ? I remember that there was a video of Lyza working in 4coder.
Jeremiah Goerdt
208 posts / 1 project
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
mrmixer
If understood correctly, it's a lib. Will it be distributed as full sources or binaries + headers (or both)?
Will you (try to) provide integration in some editors ? I remember that there was a video of Lyza working in 4coder.

We're not sure *exactly* how it will be distributed yet. That will be officially decided upon by the time the prerelease version is ready for use.

As for editor integration, yes. There will likely be a 4coder custom file that I'll provide to users of Lysa (pending Allen's approval). From there, it'll depend on which editors we see people using. If people are commonly using Lysa with, let's say Vim or Emacs, then we will take notice and probably work on providing the starter code for people to integrate.

All that being said, prerelease comes first and we'll see how it goes when people are *actually* using the debugger.